Immigrants, especially Dreamers, should prepare for new opportunities for legalization.
On his first day in office, President Joe Biden signed multiple executive orders positively impacting immigrants, including:
- Preserving DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- DACA continues, providing work authorization for Dreamers. DACA recipients may have an immediate pathway to citizenship in the future.
- Ending the “Remain in Mexico” policy
- New asylum-seekers trying to enter the United States from the southern border won’t be forced to wait in Mexico for their court hearing in the United States.
- Putting a Halt on The Construction of the Border Wall
- No more taxpayer dollars will be used to build a wall.
WHAT SHOULD IMMIGRANTS DO NOW?
Dreamers: Call us today for a FREE screening to determine if you’re eligible for DACA. 779-379-2770.
Don’t Wait. Many undocumented immigrants have legalization options but they do not know it. Find out your options today.
We at the Immigration Law Office of Moises Barraza are committed to advocating for immigrants to be treated with dignity and justice and to help keep families together. We offer consultations to hear your story, determine your options, and create a personalized legalization strategy for you. Call us today to make your appointment at our Aurora office! 779-379-2770.
Stay tuned as we continue to provide updates on new immigration programs and legislation that could provide relief to you and your family.